Pages

Uberlibrariana


Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Awesomeday Recap

Yesterday was my favorite day of the week: Awesomeday! That's the day where we list all the things that are "awesome"- anything, no matter how small... just to get your focus on what is good in your day.


Things that are awesome, #1: Team Awesome (my Beachbody team) welcomes a new coach! 


Things that are awesome, #2: This coffee is particularly good. Oh how I love coffee..


Things that are awesome, #3: Finishing today's P90X workout, then turning on the tv to see the
P90X infomercial! Love when that happens!


Things that are awesome, #4: 


Two of my three favorite people!


Things that are awesome, #5: 
Free samples of coffee!




Things that are awesome, #6: Someone just gave me a carton of eggs. For free :-)


Things that are awesome, #7: OCLC Connexion working with Millenium. Especially exporting. Yes.


Things that are awesome, #8: Working with nice people that I like :-)


Things that are awesome, #9: Having a workout that was so effective on Monday, you're still sore (in a good way) on Wednesday. Love. It.


Things that are awesome, #10: I got a spot early in the Murfreesboro Half Marathon "The Middle Half" before it sold out! (It just sold out)...


Things that are awesome, #11: Brooke Lippy (one of my team members) is going to BB Summit!! I get to see her in person!


Things that are awesome, #12: Having a nice talk with an old friendwho taught me *almost* everything I know about music :-)


Things that are awesome, #13: Going on the lunchtime run...


Things that are awesome, #14: You. Give yourself a high five for me.


Things that are awesome #15: in a little over a month I'll be at Beachbody Summit with too many awesome people to tag here! Hooray!


Things that are awesome #16: Making it onto the Team Infinity Beachbody Coaches call... even a little late.


Things that are awesome #17: My son: "I'm okay, Mommy. I just fell down on my bed a little." I think my son is the most hilarious person ever.


So, I'm thankful for all the awesome things this week brought. I also loved seeing other people post Awesomeday status updates throughout the day. The good mood is contagious, y'all!


Join us next Wednesday-- I mean Awesomeday- and count your blessings. You'll be amazed how doing so can improve even the worst day!


And, as always, I'd love to see you on our Facebook page! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Px90! Beachbody! YAY that's awesome!!

BabyWilt said...

`'awesome, #14"
*SMACK* high five :-)