Pages

Uberlibrariana


Friday, May 13, 2011

High Five Question Friday!

Here's your High Five! *Smack!*
Good grief, Blogger!

Okay, now that I got that out of my system...

Happy High Five Friday! We made it! Let's celebrate:



And may I add, the awesomeness of this:
Go here for the most hilarious thing this week..



Now, for my 5 questions: Please answer them, because I want to know!

1. What are your plans for the weekend?

I am planning on cleaning my house. Or cleaning as much as I can while caring for my children, who don't like it when I ignore them to clean.  I also hope to take a nap, and catch up on the DVR.

2. What is your favorite show right now?

I rarely get to watch shows live, but I DVR them and try to catch up during the weekends. My favorites right now are Doctor Who, Modern Family and Extreme Couponing. If I have time, I watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice because I enjoy un-realistically sexy doctors...

3. What is your favorite TV show that's not on anymore?
For me, I still cry because I miss Lost. I loved Alias. And Buffy and Angel, of course. Luckily, these are all available on DVD. I still can't bring myself to rewatch all of Lost though. (It's too soon...)

4. What was your last workout?
I ran 2.25 miles this afternoon, and it kind of wore me out. Could I still be recovering from the half (2 weeks ago)? Either way, I'm going to work back up to the point where I'm running 3 miles 3 times a week, and it's easy. Then we'll talk speed or distance...

5. Does anyone know why I like this dang "Friday" song so much?

It's catchy and I can't stop singing it. And now that Glee has done it, it's even more cool...

Oh, and don't forget to LIKE the Facebook page. There is a challenge going on until 3:44 PM CDT Saturday: For every *new* like I get before then, I will do 1 pushup. At 3:45 tomorrow I will count them, and do them all at once. I may even videotape it. So, come on over and LIKE me!

3 comments:

Tony Van Helsing said...

My favourite show no longer on is The Wire, absolute stone cold classic.

Unknown said...

I never watched that. I'll have to check it out. How many seasons?

Oh, and since the announcement this morning, I have another show to add that I love but is over: V. Darn it.

Anonymous said...

mamarunsbarefoothere.. messedup my blog :( new name.. I love NCIS! My last workout was 1.5 hours on bike, 1.5 mile run and upper body work