Pages

Uberlibrariana


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Awesomeday Recap!

If you'll remember, some friends and I have renamed Wednesday as "Awesomeday!" This is a day that gives us a chance to list all the little things that make us happy. I love it because it really makes me count my blessings.

So here's this week's list.

Things that are awesome, #1: a beautiful sunny day, with no rain!
Things that are awesome #2: Starbucks via with super cool fancy coffeemate right here in my office. Yes.
Things that are awesome #3: This. Happy Star Wars Day!



Things that are awesome #4: Awesomeday has its own page now! (Come over and like it so we can get to 25 and change the name!)

Things that are awesome #5: That second cup of Starbucks Via...

Things that are awesome #6: Having no appointments away from my desk today, giving me a chance to catch up... on a lot of stuff....

Things that are awesome, #7: Mothers. "A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."- Tenneva Jordan

Things that are awesome, #8: Being so busy/occupied/productive that the day is just flying by...

Things that are awesome, #9: The 2 mile run I'm about to take. Yep. It will be super awesome. Especially the part where it's less than 13 miles.

Things that are awesome, #10: "Without me, it's just aweso... ♥"- Hillary Fojtasek-Cotton

Things that are awesome, #11: Running 2 miles in less than 20 minutes. OUTSIDE.

Things that are awesome, #12: the simple joy of Graham crackers and a juice box..

Things that are awesome, #13: My page, and the folks who visit it and help keep *me* motivated! http://www.facebook.com/SarahFitness

Things that are awesome, #14: "There was a farmer who had a moose and Bingo was his name-o"~ The Rowan.

It was a wonderful Awesomeday. Let's do it again next week!

3 comments:

Tony Van Helsing said...

Someone's had a good day. Like the Starbucks logo.

Honeybee said...

great list. have a great day!

Karen Greenberg said...

I love the idea of Awesomeday. I liked it on Facebook so it can get the name changed.

I totally relate to number 11 on your list. Running outside, as opposed to on a treadmill is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I love the feeling when I do a great job.

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and commenting on my Story a Day post. I appreciate your kind words!