Pages

Uberlibrariana


Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Motivation..

Are you like me, and have a hard time getting motivated on Mondays? I've decided to rename Mondays "Motivational Mondays!" Let's get motivated!


I've collected some quotes that might motivate you. Whether it's to workout, to eat right, to take one more step towards that big goal, or just to get through the day....


From here 
A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs.
~ Joan Welsh

Money is the most envied, but the least enjoyed. Health is the most enjoyed, but the least envied.
~ Charles Caleb Colton


A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
~ Patricia Neal


You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
~ Dale Carnegie


I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
~ Michael J. Fox





Have a great Motivational Monday!

5 comments:

YulyaShenka said...

Following you in every possible way :-) From To Making Friends Monday Blog Hop.
Hope to see you at http://www.luckyangelandgiveaways.blogspot.com/
Thank you and have a great week :-)

Jen said...

All of those were so great! I hope this is a new weekly thing for you! Have a great Monday!

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Yulya- following you back!
Jen- yes, I'm making it a weekly thing! Glad you like it!

Lisa Weidknecht said...

Hi. Just hopped over here to follow. Come follow me?

Suzette said...

Love the Michael J. Fox Quote. I like the idea of progress, not perfection! :)

www.csperriton.blogspot.com