Pages

Uberlibrariana


Monday, May 16, 2011

Motivational Monday!

Good morning! Another week is starting!

Found here
No! Monday is a good thing! Really!





I like to think of it as a fresh start! Why aren't there more songs about how awesome Monday is? They're all about how much we hate Mondays...

(Note to self: Write a super cool song about Mondays...)

Here are some thoughts to get your Monday off to the right start:

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. ~Michael Jordan

It's not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. ~Anonymous

Motivation will almost always beat mere talent. ~Norman R. Augustine

Fear is what stops you... courage is what keeps you going. ~Unknown
  
The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race. ~Unknown

Have a great Monday! Remember- this is the start of a new "race"! You can make it whatever you want it to be!

No comments: