|Also known as "High Five Friday!"|
1. Have you ever had roommates?
Not very many. I never really had any in college. But I lived with a friend and her family after college for a little while. I loved having people around all the time.
Now I have 3 roommates. I'm married to 1 and gave birth to the other 2.
2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John JacobJingleheimer-Schmidt)
When I got married, I had planned to hyphenate.. but I got so tired of saying both names. So, I just replaced my middle name with my maiden name. So I have the 3. My kids each have a first, middle and last as well. My daughter's middle name is "Soleil", and I have a feeling she may want to change it too when she gets older... (But she's still my sunshine).
3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
I so totally did. I woke up early in 1981 to watch Diana get married, and I woke up early last Friday as well. I eat that stuff up.
4. What is the messiest room in your house?
The bathroom and the kitchen are tied, I believe. I just have a really hard time cleaning the kitchen floor. It's hard to keep my son from running into the room long enough for the floor to dry... (there have been slips..)
5. What is your ideal mothers day?
For myself, it would be this:
- Wake up to breakfast/coffee in bed.
- My children thank me profusely for all I do for about half an hour, then leave for most of the day.
- I get a massage and mani/pedi. I may even lay in the sun for a while.
- Children come back around dinner time (with dinner) and I am served a wonderful dinner while children and husband constantly talk about how awesome I am and how thankful they are for me.
- Someone else cleans the kitchen and my house, and puts the kids to bed. I go to bed at a decent hour for once.
So, those are my answers. And, just to keep this focused on fitness, I just want to review my workouts for the week so far:
-P90x Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X
- 2 mile run
- Insanity Plyo Cardio Circuit (holy moly!)
- P90X Shouders and Arms, Ab Ripper X
- 2 mile run
Planned: Yoga and 2 mile run
Actual: Rest (sore ankle)
- P90X Legs and Back/Ab Ripper X
- 2 mile run (making up for yesterday)
Saturday (planned)(since it's not Saturday yet):
- 5K run
(And I may just throw in "Insanity: Fast and Furious")
So, I feel like I've been pretty successful on staying with my May plan. I modified just a bit since I had a sore ankle, and you really do need to be flexible in these situations.
Eating has not been stellar. I'm having a really hard time finding that balance between eating frugally and eating healthy. Plus, if I cook chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli every night for myself, I'm good. My family, not so much...
Have a great day, and come visit us on Facebook! We only need 12 new fans to make it to 300!