Pages

Uberlibrariana


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Random thankfulness...

I had a great Awesomeday yesterday. I hope your day was awesome as well. This week I decided not to regurgitate everything that was awesome yesterday, and instead just list random awesomeness. It's important to be thankful...
I am thankful for the motivation I get from the folks at Sarah Fitness. I try to be motivating, but I also get a lot from them. So, thanks everyone!
My daughter is quite a diva. She just didn't like that particular fashion accessory that day. But I'm beyond thankful for her, and the fact that every day she is growing and healthy and happy...
A wonderful friend passed on some boy's clothes to my son this week, and he is positively in LOVE with the Cowboy boots. He wants to wear them everywhere. I am consistently amazed at my wonderful little man. I can't believe how grown up he is.
There is not a lot in my life that is organized, as painful as it is for me to admit it. I mean, I'm a librarian (a trained cataloger, no less). However, my coupon binder is finally organized, and I just love looking at it. Soon I will have enough of a stockpile to be organized, and I will gaze upon it, ignoring the surrounding chaos...

Did I mention I'm a half-marathon finisher? I don't have my own car yet, so I haven't gotten my 13.1 sticker to put on it... and sometimes I forget that I accomplished my big goal that I had been working for for over 2 years (lots of obstacles). Now that I've done it, I'm moving on to the next race, which is in September... but I still like to stop and think about it :-)

There are so many things to be thankful for. What are some things for which you're thankful on this Thankful Thursday?

1 comment:

BabyWilt said...

I agree, Kids are awesome everyday.

I had an awesome day today because I made it to Body Pump for the first time in AGES :-)