Pages

Uberlibrariana


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday Workout Blog Hop!

How fun! A blog hop for workouts! I couldn't resist!




HERE ARE THE RULES:

Leave a comment letting us know you follow us and we will follow back.
Grab our button and post it up on your blog, linking back to our blogs.
Leave your linky down below.
Tell us your favorite exercise and why?
Follow as many blogs as you like
And Have Fun!!!

My current favorite exercise: Static lunges. I do them while I'm waiting for the microwave to heat my hot water at work, I do them while standing in line, I do them all the time...

Here's how to do them:
1. Come into a lunge position. Make sure the front leg is out far enough that the knee never tracks forward of the toes.
2. Move down and up (not forward and back) to a slow 2-2 count.
3. Repeat 8 - 10 times each leg.

Post below if you've done the exercise, and if you're a new follower! 

Have a great day!

Sarah

Find me on Facebook!

No comments: