Pages

Uberlibrariana


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sometimes You Just Don't Feel Sunshiney...

I try to have a good attitude most of the time. I do pretty well, I think. I have a good life. I'm very lucky. But today is just one of those days.


Parenting is hard, especially in the morning when the 3 year old wakes up grumpy.

When waking up at 5:30 is "oversleeping" for mom.... that's just sad.

Yesterday, there was a shooting on campus. Two guys were arguing and one pulled out a gun and shot the other one in the hand. Luckily, he wasn't seriously hurt, but there were a few tense hours when the gunman was still out there somewhere and we all went on lockdown. This might have to do with my mood today. That was a little bit stressful.

Here's the view from my building yesterday:



So, I'm going to accept that I'm not super happy at the moment, have a Starbucks Via Mocha, and look forward to my run this afternoon.

What do you do when you're just not in a great mood?

No comments: