Pages

Uberlibrariana


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Songs to Run To 2/1/2011

Today's edition of "Songs to Run To" definitely includes some guilty pleasures:

Not one but TWO Miley Cyrus tunes: "Party in the U.S.A." and "The Climb".
Florence + The Machine: "Dog Days Are Over"
Switchfoot: "This is your life"
Rogue Wave: "Eyes"
Katy Perry: "Firework" (I think I've already put this one, but it always helps me)

I think the common theme on my running music today is "Uber-cheesy"... and I'm okay with that.
So, today's run was on the indoor track. I don't have a problem with the rain, it's the cold wind I didn't want to deal with. But, I was thrilled to do 2.615 miles (17 laps :-)). I thought I was going slow, but it turned out my pace was something like 10:16... so, if that's slow, I must be improving!

January didn't go the way I wanted to running-wise, so I am hoping to catch up in February. My goal is to run a 6 miler for my "long" run by the end of the month... which is also my 37th birthday. So, here we go!

To your health-

Sarah
Find me on Facebook!

No comments: