Pages

Uberlibrariana


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blog Hop Friday!

Friday, February 18.

I am co-hosting my first Blog Hop!
Rules are easy:


1. Follow my blog and BOTH my co- hosts through GFC



The 2nd Co-Host is NEW every week so make sure if you link up each week that you follow the NEW host!


Tawnasplan


My Journey With Candida


Co-Host-2: Uberlibrariana
uberlibrariana


2. Grab the button and put it in a post or on your sidebar and let us know where it is. This will help the hop grow and gain us all new followers. It's a Win, Win for everyone!





Tawnasplan




Please play nice and follow our simple rules!




Last rule:


Follow and have fun meeting new and amazing bloggers.


HOP is open from Friday to Sunday!




1 comment:

jo said...

Hi there,
I found your blog through the blog hop you are co-hosting..Have a great weekend!