|This is my generic running failure pic...|
|I guess it could've been worse..|
These are the thoughts I had during today's painful, awful, I hated-every-second-of-it run:
- Why did I think this was a good idea?
- Help me, David Boreanaz, you're my only hope.
|"I got you, baby. Running, don't make me go all Angelus on you..."|
- My side hurts.
- I hate running.
- If Cely can run 13 miles on the stupid dreadmill, why I can't I manage a measly 8 miles?
- If I hadn't already registered for those 2 stupid half marathons I would just quit running.
- I'll just run those 2 stupid half marathons, then quit running. I hate it so much.
So, I had planned to run 8 miles. I ran 2.75 and went inside to eat a banana because of crippling side stitches. Then I ran another 2.75 and decided I was done.
It's so much harder outside than on the indoor track.
Maybe things will be better next time.
|I will always be here for you..|