Pages

Uberlibrariana


Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thoughts while running...

This is my generic running failure pic...

I guess it could've been worse..


These are the thoughts I had during today's painful, awful, I hated-every-second-of-it run:

-This sucks.
- Why did I think this was a good idea?
- Help me, David Boreanaz, you're my only hope.

"I got you, baby. Running, don't make me go all Angelus on you..."

- My side hurts.
- I hate running.
- If Cely can run 13 miles on the stupid dreadmill, why I can't I manage a measly 8 miles?
- If I hadn't already registered for those 2 stupid half marathons I would just quit running.
- I'll just run those 2 stupid half marathons, then quit running. I hate it so much.

So, I had planned to run 8 miles. I ran 2.75 and went inside to eat a banana because of crippling side stitches. Then I ran another 2.75 and decided I was done.

It's so much harder outside than on the indoor track.

Maybe things will be better next time.

I will always be here for you..

1 comment:

Tony Van Helsing said...

I listen to Bodies by Drowning Pool, that gets me running.