Pages

Uberlibrariana


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thank you all!

Source


Thanks everyone for the feedback on my running situation. Here are some of my thoughts after your input:

1. I agree that I need a break to love running again.

2. Running inside has gotten old, but it's too hot to run outside at the times I'm able to. Nice, cooler weather may make me love it again.

3. I haven't bought new shoes since before I was pregnant with my almost-one-year-old daughter. I bet some new shoes would get me motivated/excited.

4. I don't have to make any decisions today, but I think I'm going to take some of the pressure off. I don't run today or tomorrow, but Saturday is the scheduled 6 miles. I think I'm going to see how I feel Saturday, try a run, with no set distance, and see how I do. After that, I'll have a clearer picture.

Also, I just realized I did a whole post about hating running with *no* pictures of David Boreanaz. None. This is unacceptable.

To make up for it:

Source

Source
David Boreanaz running. The irony is not lost on me. (Source)

1 comment:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

How does he handle being so good looking? yum