Pages

Uberlibrariana


Monday, January 30, 2012

January Goals in Review: How Did I Do?

At the end of 2011, I set some goals. I also came up with a plan for January, since I think it's more effective to set monthly goals rather than annual goals (or at least to break down the annual goals into smaller pieces).

So, how did I do?

Things I said I'd do this year:

1. Nutrition.
January has been *okay*. I have been about 80% on track with my nutrition plan from Amy. I know to get the hard core results, I need to be 100%. I'm going to aim to improve that in February.


2. Fitness.
I set a goal at the beginning of January that I would work up to running 4 miles again. I didn't really do that. I only ran 12 miles in January. I decided about mid-month to run 2 times a week, and run 2-3 miles each time. But then I got sick, and didn't quite do that...


3. Beachbody.
I set some pretty lofty goals for 2012 with my Beachbody business, but I broke them down into monthly goals. I'm happy to say I've done *really* well. For example, my income goal in January was $800, and I made $722. Close, and I'll take it.

4. Get certified to- and actually- teach group exercise again.
I'll be certifying again in Turbokick and Piyo next weekend! And I'm about 90% sure I'll be going to APEX in February to do my AFAA Group Exercise Primary. So, I'm REALLY REALLY close, and I can't wait!



5. Pay cash for a car.
Of the things on this list, this has seen the smallest amount of progress. However, some of my other goals will be helpful in reaching this goal, so I'm not worried. I feel like as the other goals are met, this one will come together.


As for February, I'm hitting the ground running. But I'm adding another goal (you may be able to help): I want my Facebook page, Sarah Fitness, to reach 1000 fans by my birthday, February 27. Can you help?

How are you doing on your New Year's Resolutions? Are you reviewing them monthly (or planning to)?

Have a great week and finish out January STRONG!

2 comments:

fancy nancy said...

I started by looking at the whole year but I've changed to month by month....and sometimes week by week! Love the pics!

Unknown said...

First of all Congrats on getting closer to your goals!!!

Second..I am going to be becoming a Beach Body Coach next week, I am starting with the P90x and Shakeology Challenge Pack..so reading about your monthly income was totally inspiring to know I am making the right decision with that.

Third..WOOT for the APEX!!! I got group cert last year and i am working on my personal Trainer Cert right now! AFAA Rawks my body...

Keep up the good work!!!

Your Friend in Fitness-
Kristin