Pages

Uberlibrariana


Sunday, January 22, 2012

The plan next week, and the week in review...

Building on last week's workouts. I pretty much did what I had planned. But, this week, I wanted to add some Hip Hop Hustle practice (another format I'm going to start teaching soon, along with Turbo). I also decided I only want to run 2 times this week. The focus will be on heavy lifting, 5 days a week, and I have those laid out below.

And there's a little pic at the bottom.

Monday:
AM: Turbo
PM: Back

Tuesday:
AM: Hip Hop Hustle
PM: Lower- Heavy quads

Wednesday:
AM: Hustle
PM: Shoulders/Run

Thursday:
AM: Turbo
PM: Hamstrings, glutes

Friday:
AM: Hip Hop Hustle
PM: Chest, bi, tri

Saturday: Run 2 (or maybe 3 if I'm feeling crazy).

Also, this....

1 comment:

[fiz-eek] geek said...

OMG I am so upset about Picnik too!!!