Pages

Uberlibrariana


Friday, January 20, 2012

High Five Blog Hopping Friday!

High Five, It's Friday!!



Doing some blog hopping today:


The Blog Entourage






I'm SOOOO glad it's Friday. So so glad. I love Friday. Have I mentioned I'm really happy it's Friday?

When people ask me what "plans" I have for the weekend, I realize what I tell them may be a bit disappointing.... but it's exactly what I want to be doing:
- Cleaning and organizing around the house
- Reading a new book I just got

- Having movie night with my husband (the closest thing to a date night we get these days)
- Working out
- Doing my meal prep for next week
- Taking one, maybe two, naps
- Probably doing some parenting in there as well. 

What are you up to this weekend? Hope it's something fun. Yes, naps are considered fun in my opinion!

Oh, and any ideas for movie night? We'll be Redboxing it.. but I don't even know what's out right now.

Happy Friday!

No comments: