Pages

Uberlibrariana


Thursday, June 30, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum, Day 4/30... kind of...

So, Day 4 is supposed to be Vertical Plyo. This is supposed to be one of the most challenging workouts EVER. I've seen hard core athletes brought to their knees by this one. These same people were able to complete Speed and Agility, while I spent most of my time gazing, open-mouthed at the tv, wondering how they were doing it...

Needless to say, I was a little afraid.

Besides that, I woke up with more pain in my feet, my calves, my hips, my abs, my side.. so I made a choice. I switched Day 5's rest day and did it on Day 4.




I spent some time with my man Eoin Finn and did some yoga. Despite the fact that I look incredibly tired in the video, my body felt a ton better..

And, this way, I can do my running and Vertical Plyo on Friday, and that way my rest day can be a proper rest day.

Just makin' it work.

By the way, if you haven't yet, stop by Sarah Fitness and click "Like". We have fun over there. We motivate, encourage and inspire each other.

No comments: