Pages

Uberlibrariana


Monday, June 27, 2011

Motivational Monday! I can!

From here

If you're like me, you *very occasionally* have those Mondays that start with this thought: "How on earth will I be able to:
- Make it through the day?
- Wake up?
- Enjoy life today?

Well? Have you? I'm here to tell you, you CAN! Let's start the day off in a proactive way, instead of reacting.

Here's some Motivation to do just that!

"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."~Richard Bach

"Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs."~Henry Ford

"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."~John Wooden
From here

And this is one of my all time favorite pick-me-ups:



Have a great day, and remember YES YOU CAN!

1 comment:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Love the motivation!! great quotes. Have a great week, Sarah! I'm leaving for FL tomorrow!!! So, no, I haven't run yet! ;)