Pages

Uberlibrariana


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Workout at Home: Do you have review requests?

I have a lot of Fitness DVDs. If I don't have it now, I probably had it at some point, but got rid of it after not doing it for 6 months in a decluttering attempt. In many cases I have gotten rid of videos and then ended up acquiring them again (this has happened many times as I go through love/hate phases with the Classic Firm workouts, for example).

My question for you is this: Do you have a workout you know that you'd like to see reviewed? Have you seen an infomercial for a product, but want to know what it's *really* like? Did you see a workout at Target you'd like to try?

I would love your suggestions. Post them in the comments, and if I don't have the video or program, I'll work on getting them, trying them, and talking about them!

No comments: