Pages

Uberlibrariana


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's a New Month, and a March Contest!

Hey everyone!
Welcome to March! I am excited about the possibilities of a new month! I'm happy Spring is coming! My daughter turns 6 months old TODAY! I'm getting closer to the Country Music Half Marathon on April 30!

I wanted to let you know about this month's contest-

Have you heard of Insanity?

Well, there's a sequel coming:

Yeah, I know. Doesn't it look hard core? 

Well, anyone who orders Shakeology from my site on Home Direct (the monthly auto-shipping program) during the month of March will automatically be entered into a drawing to win this new program! 

Have you heard of Shakeology? Well, here's a little info in case you haven't:



Best of all, there is a 30 day money back guarantee, free workouts, and free shipping.

So, place your order and this time next month, Insanity: The Asylum could be on it's way to you!

Sarah

No comments: