What is a Beachbody coach?
A Beachbody coach is someone who has tried a Beachbody program or product, and is enthusiastic enough about it to want to share it with others.
What does a Beachbody coach do?
A Beachbody coach:
- shares his or her experience with the Beachbody products with others
- stays informed about new products and programs in order to share it with customers
- earns money from helping others get fit and healthy
Who should be a Beachbody coach?
- Anyone who is looking for *more*, more fitness, more out of life, more income...
- Anyone who has enthusiasm for getting and staying fit.
What does it take to start?
You need the following to become a coach:
- $39.95 start up fee (see below), then $14.95 a month coach fee
- Enthusiasm about working out, the products, and being healthy
- A desire to be fit
You do NOT need the following to become a coach:
- Large investment
- Fitness certifications or training
- A perfect body
Why should I become a coach?
- Built in accountability: As a coach, you now have even more motivation to stick to your program, reach your goals, and inspire others.
- 25% off all Beachbody products. Everything.
- Relationships and support: I have made tons of good friends that I would not know if it weren't for the Beachbody opportunity. I feel these folks have really enriched my life. Also, our team has a very active Facebook page with over 200 coaches who are there to support you and answer questions!
- I'm offering a special through the end of March: If you sign up to be a coach and sign up for Shakeology on Home Direct (which is recommend for ALL coaches: You have to be a product of the product to share its benefits), I will REFUND your start-up fee of $39.95!
So, if you think this may be for you, just try it! Take a chance, whether you're looking to just earn 25% off your products, or if you want to build a business like me....
Contact me at uberlibrarian (at) gmail (dot) com
(And if you're already a coach, why not comment below on some of the reasons you are glad to be!
Find us on Facebook!