Pages

Uberlibrariana


Sunday, July 24, 2011

The plan for this week

Source


I liked having a plan last week. I didn't stick to it *completely*, but it just felt more structured. The only deviation from the plan was that I missed my Friday A.M. workout (due to sleep), so I did it on Saturday.

This week I'm tweaking it just a bit. I want to spread out the upper body work a bit more, because I'm always sore for at least 2 days after Chest and Back. I also am giving myself permission to sub another cardio for Cardio Axe if I feel like it...

The upcoming week:
Monday:
AM: P90X Chest and Back
PM: 3 mile run

Tuesday:
AM: Cardio Axe (or another 30 minute cardio), High and Tight (BBL)

Wednesday:
AM: P90XMC2 Shoulders and Arms
PM: 3 mile run

Thursday:
AM: Cardio Axe/High and Tight (BBL)

Friday:
AM: Bum Bum/ Tummy Tuck (BBL)
PM: Run 6 miles

Saturday: Something fun, like Turbofire, Turbokick or Hip Hop Hustle.

Sunday: Yoga

So, we'll see how that goes.

One more thing: Found this this week and love it!
(and now that song's in your head, too)

1 comment:

Tony Van Helsing said...

I've just done a 12 mile hike up three Lake District mountains today. Even my hair hurts.