Pages

Uberlibrariana


Sunday, July 17, 2011

The plan for this week...

Warning: This will be dull and boring. It's basically me thinking on paper (or computer,  to be more accurate).
Add caption


I'm taking it a week at a time. I decided to plan again, and this time I may actually stick to it.

I want to incorporate 3 things:
- Running
- Brazil Butt Lift workouts
- Upper Body work, including Pullups.

So, I'm starting with the Brazil Butt Lift Basic plan, and tweaking it a little to fit all this in:

Monday:
AM Workout:
- BBL Bum Bum (35 minutes)
- BBL Tummy Tuck (30 minutes)
PM Workout:
- Run 3 miles

Tuesday:
AM Workout:
- Cardio Axe (30 minutes)
- High and Tight (35 minutes)

Wednesday:
AM Workout:
- P90X Chest and Back
PM Workout:
- Run 3 miles

Thursday:
AM Workout:
- Bum Bum
- Tummy Tuck

Friday:
AM Workout:
- P90X MC2 Shoulders and Arms
PM Workout:

- Run 5-6 miles (LSR)

Saturday:
Cardio Axe
High and Tight

Sunday:
Rest and Yoga

See? I told you it would be

3 comments:

Tony Van Helsing said...

Thanks for that, could you also share your shopping list with us.

fancy nancy said...

Looks like a great week ahead!!! Go rock it!!

brightongym said...

nice blog on fitness..its true "where fitness meets life"