Pages

Uberlibrariana


Friday, July 29, 2011

High Five 5 Things Blog Hopping Friday!

Happy Friday! Here's your HIGH FIVE!


It doesn't seem like a whole week has gone by since last Friday... and yet it has.

This has been a rough week in some ways. I made my workout plan on Sunday. I followed it until about noon on Wednesday. But, I'm okay with that. Live and learn, right? I will take all of this into account when I make next week's plan...

I'm participating in my favorite Blog Hops today. Please join in and comment if you're new. Actually, I really just want everyone to comment. This is why I ask you questions :-) We share, we get to know each other. It's a good thing.



Life As I See It [Fitness, Health and Happiness]


new button


Today's 5 Questions:

I am asking you to list 5 ways that working out has improved your life. And, here are mine:

1. I am a big help when people are moving.
2. I  have the endurance AND strength to carry a screaming 3 year old through the grocery store.
3. I don't freak out when I have to park the car far away from my building at work
4. Whenever I get my blood pressure or cholesterol checked, medical professionals compliment me on how "perfect" my numbers are.
5. That feeling after a good workout, when you feel like you can do anything? Yeah, I love that.

How about you guys?

Oh, and since I'm not above using my children's cuteness to entertain you, here's my son. Both of his parents are musicians. Can you tell?



Now that you've seen that... can you do me a favor? Hop on over to Sarah Fitness and click "Like". We are almost to 400 fans!

Have a great weekend, folks!!

7 comments:

Dina @ DinaRuns said...

1. I feel better.
2. Sleep better.
3. Feel a sense of accomplishment that my body is strong and agile.
4. Able to maintain a healthy weight.
5. The endurance to live an active and fun life.

Courtney said...

Funny about the being able to park far away, last night at the gym the parking lot was jammed unless you went to this remote lot. So many where waiting for close spots and i thought goodness this is the gym, yes its 100 degrees out but a extra tenth of a mile isnt going to kill you! your at the gym!

Courtney
www.asocalledrunner.com

Courtney said...

Funny about the being able to park far away, last night at the gym the parking lot was jammed unless you went to this remote lot. So many where waiting for close spots and i thought goodness this is the gym, yes its 100 degrees out but a extra tenth of a mile isnt going to kill you! your at the gym!

Courtney
www.asocalledrunner.com

MonicaB said...

Great questions. Here's my improvements.

1. My back doesn't hurt.
2. I can no longer tell the change in the weather by aches and pains in my body.
3. I haven't been sick in over a year.
4. My skin and hair are so much better.
5. I have energy to spare.

Unknown said...

I'm gonna have to think of 5, but for now I totally love your #5 - that is the best reason.

Can I plagurize that as my #1?

2. I can keep up with my kids
3. I see muscles when I look in the mirror.
4. I want to take the stairs instead of elevators or escalators
5. I've become a morning person (is that good? not sure when I conk out at 10PM).

Amy said...

1. I have a healthy weight.
2. I can keep up with my husband when he wants to go hiking or running.
3. I feel much better about myself.
4. Wearing skinny jeans.
5. It's fun to see people's reaction to my 4:30am runs!

jillconyers said...

1. more energy
2. sleep better
3. more confidence
4. improved overall health
5. my goals no longer center around the numbers on a scale. I now have a "strong is the new skinny" attitude :)

Thanks for joining Fitness Friday! Have a great weekend.

Life…as I see it [Fitness, Health and Happiness]