Friday, July 1, 2011
Insanity: The Asylum, Day 5/30: Shaun T loses his ever-loving mind.
I switched Day 4 and Day 5, and I'm glad I did, because my body needed to recover a little bit. But after Day 5's Vertical Plyo workout, I realized I have to do Speed and Agility on Day 6, and I'm scared.
I'll do a full review of this workout later, but let me just say some of the thoughts that were going through my head:
- Running is easy compared to this.
- I'm a wuss.
- How are these people doing this?
- I'm 10 minutes into the workout and I think I'm going to quit and do Turbofire.
- I hate you Shaun T.
- Shaun T. is crazy.
- Shaun T.- remember how I hugged you when I met you. I totally take that back. You're killing me.
- I ain't ever doing this **** again...
There are more, but they're pretty much the same theme.
But, like I said in the video and above, running is getting so much easier compared to this!
Let's see if this helps:
(Okay, maybe a little).