Pages

Uberlibrariana


Friday, July 1, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum, Day 5/30: Shaun T loses his ever-loving mind.



I switched Day 4 and Day 5, and I'm glad I did, because my body needed to recover a little bit. But after Day 5's Vertical Plyo workout, I realized I have to do Speed and Agility on Day 6, and I'm scared.




I'll do a full review of this workout later, but let me just say some of the thoughts that were going through my head:

- Running is easy compared to this.
- I'm a wuss.
- How are these people doing this?
- I'm 10 minutes into the workout and I think I'm going to quit and do Turbofire.
- I hate you Shaun T.
- Shaun T. is crazy.
- Shaun T.- remember how I hugged you when I met you. I totally take that back. You're killing me.
- I ain't ever doing this **** again...
There are more, but they're pretty much the same theme.

But, like I said in the video and above, running is getting so much easier compared to this!

Let's see if this helps:
Not much.

(Okay, maybe a little).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment on my Blog! I'm your newest follower. YaY! Feel free to link up on my "Fitness Friday" linky party. Love to have you every friday :) So happy to meet new friends :)
www.sparklesandbugs.blogspot.com
www.fitmamawannabe.com

BabyWilt said...

You are such a badass, ShaunT knows it I'm sure and so do you :-)