Pages

Uberlibrariana


Saturday, July 2, 2011

Insanity: The Asylum, Day 6/30..

Well, I did it again. I switched workouts. Because I switched the rest day with Vertical Plyo, that would have put Vertical Plyo and Speed and Agility back to back. That's just too much for me. So, today I did Strength. Much more doable (but not easy by any means..)

(Also, I've decided to start using Italics..)






As I mentioned in the video, I'm doing a race on Monday. I signed up for the 10K, in hilly downtown Nashville. I probably won't be up to an Asylum workout along with the 6 miles, so I will just skip to the next day.

So, the 30 days of Asylum may be more like 35. I am training for a half marathon, after all..

Will you try Asylum? Don't make me go through this alone...

You can get it here.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck with it!! :)

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Good luck with that! I am running a 10k on Monday too in our small town. Not sure how hilly it will be? Good luck! following from Jill's blog

BabyWilt said...

I still think you are brave/nuts for doing both ;-)