Pages

Uberlibrariana


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Choices

This is a girl with whom I'd like to talk about her choices. (Source)

"You're so lucky."
"I wish I was as thin as you."
"I wish I had your discipline."

I hear these things a lot. The bottom line is that I make choices. Sometimes I make good choices. Sometimes I make choices that are NOT so good. But I make choices, and I get the consequences. That's how that works.

I know that if I choose to go over my calories, or to eat some food that is off plan, I will reduce my results. If I'm aiming for weight loss, I may not achieve it. If I eat something gross, I'll feel gross. Choices have consequences.

So, I'm writing this not just to talk to those people who think I'm just "lucky". I'm writing to myself a little as well.

Don't forget the choices you make today will affect where you are tomorrow.

What choices are you making?

2 comments:

Leah said...

Awesome post Sarah!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Love this! I am actually working on a similar post for tomorrow! You know what they say about great minds!