Pages

Uberlibrariana


Friday, November 25, 2011

High Five Post Thanksgiving Holiday Friday!

Happy Friday! Here's your high five!

This picture is from a different day. I am *not* at work right now.

How'd you do?

I ran 4 miles, ate a lot (but no food coma) and had a great time. I didn't clean a darn thing.

So, right now, I'm going to list 5 things I'm committing to during the month of December....

1. No food comas.
2. Working out 5 times a week.
3. Do at least one thing to get me closer to my big goal (which is a secret) every day.
4. Spending at least 10 minutes EVERY DAY one-on-one time with each kid AND my husband. EVERY DAY.
5. Budget with my husband (we are starting the Dave Ramsey plan. This is the month. Our first budget.)

So, do you have big goals for the end of the year? Are you finishing strong? Or just trying to make it through? Post them here!

Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hopefully finishing strong! Continue to rehab my foot injury while incorporating strength training in the mix...

Good for you on the budget! This is definitely an area where we could do some work...

jillconyers said...

I'm finishing the year with the joy of being able to run again. I'll stay on track and finish strong with small weekly goals but the big goals for the year are done!!

I wish budgeting was as easy as health and fitness :)