Pages

Uberlibrariana


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eating.

I'm planning on doing some eating tomorrow. I have been dieting for a while, and I admit to not always being *completely* strict and "on-plan" with my diet, but I still have been doing pretty well. I have been consistently losing at least a little bit every two weeks (which is when I weigh).

So, tomorrow, I'm going to eat some stuff.
Isn't that pretty? That's not the kind of food I'm talking about, though. (Source)
More like this:
Yum (source)
And this:
OMG yes. (Source)


I'm not planning on eating until I'm in a food coma. But I'm going to eat some good food and not feel guilty about it.

Here's the key point, however:

On Friday, I'm going to eat normally.

See, I think where the problem starts for folks is that they start eating on Thanksgiving, and they don't stop until sometime after New Year's. A lot of "Oh well, it's the holidays."

I'm not saying I'm going to diet every day except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm going to enjoy myself. But I'm not going to do the following:
- Be in a food coma
- Stop counting because the calories were too high.
- Stop exercising
- Gain weight.

I've already decided, I'm not going to try to lose weight in the next few months. I'm so close to my goal, I'm going to go ahead and just enjoy it to a point.

Do you have a plan? Come over to my Facebook page, because I will be posting a lot and we will keep each other accountable!

(I should add I stole all these food pictures. And I won't be cooking. My husband will. He's the cook.)

3 comments:

fancy nancy said...

I agree with you. I'm going to have a little of everything tomorrow but then Friday morning reality comes back and I get right back on track! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

jillconyers said...

Great post! First on the plan...NO GUILT!! After that it's to follow my weekly menu as usual keeping in mind that the menu was planned with turkey day in mind. I'll enjoy the day and the food guilt free and stay on track...if all goes as planned :)

Happy Thanksgiving Sarah!

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

Yup. We can run an extra mile next week to make up for it. I hope you had a great day and enjoyed plenty of sweet potatoes! etc.