Pages

Uberlibrariana


Monday, November 12, 2012

The Test Results....

Source



So I finally got the call about the test results. Actually, I called them and asked for them to call me back. I was really REALLY tired of waiting. Did I mention I was tired of waiting?

Anyway, the nurse called me back and told me they had not gotten the results yet so she called and they sent them. So I guess it pays to be annoying.

She said the baby tested NEGATIVE for all Trisomies, which is EXCELLENT. That was the part that worried me the most.

I said, "Can you tell me the gender?"

She said, "Okay, you want to know? It's here..."

"Yes, I want to know!"

"Okay... y chromosome.... It's a boy!"

Yay! So I text my husband, and all the family, then post on Facebook....

About 10 minutes later, she calls back:

"Sarah, I read it wrong. It's actually a GIRL!"

After I laughed a lot and asked her to double and triple check, I was satisfied that yes, it's a girl.

Source