Most people don't think of Monday as a day filled with miracles. Honestly, it's a stretch for me too. But I'm TRYING...
Basically, I'm still high from my amazing run on Saturday.
Wait, did you say "Amazing Run"? Am I still reading the right blog?
I did. I had an *amazing run*. I ran 10 miles. And I'm finally starting to get excited about the half marathon I'm running IN SIX DAYS. (It's about time).
I've learned a lot between the April 30th race and this one:
1. Running will not get me the body I want. Period.
2. Diet is really important (I kind of new that already but it's been hard to accept it).
3. Lifting weights is fun for me, and makes me look awesome. And I love my muscles.
4. I only need to run 3 days a week.
5. Running in the summer is hard no matter what. It sucks outside because it is hot. It sucks inside because it is boring. Running outside in pretty weather is the reason I run (or one of the main ones).
So, we'll see how it goes.
As for the other miracles on this Miraculous Monday:
- Waking up in itself is a miracle. No one promised we would.
- My kids are miracles. I mean, really. I'm still amazed, after giving birth twice, that I actually grew people.
- The miracles that haven't yet happened today. I know they're coming.
What are some miracles you've experienced recently?