Pages

Uberlibrariana


Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five New Friend Weekend Warrior Friday!!

We made it to Friday! High Five!
Wait. I look a little tired in that one. Here's a better one:


I'm joining in a couple of Blog Hops today. I'm feeling very social:





So, hop along with me, and let's talk about the greatness that is Friday!

Okay, actually the great part is this weekend. I'm super psyched. Turbokick and Piyo training. Oh yeah, oh yeah...

But first, I have some questions for you:

Question 1: What was the best part of your week?
For me it was probably my workout yesterday. It was one of those magical, spiritual, "everything's okay" kind of workouts. I wrote about it a little...

Question 2: What are you looking forward to this weekend?
Two days of fitness certifications. Hanging out with energetic instructors. I hear there's some kind of game on Sunday... but I'm not really interested... (don't hate!)

And.... Go.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Once upon a time weekends were relaxing in my world - not so anymore. We have kids that need to be in several different locations several miles apart... trying to juggle it all will be a workout for my brain.
On a great note I am starting Insanity on Monday (I completed the program last winter, and felt awesome).

Cami said...

Aren't you just a cutie!!

Which fitness certifications are you going to get? You go girl!

<3-Cami from First Day of My Life

Ms POSH said...

Stopping by from the Friday Hops to say hello. Have a great weekend!
POSH

I Love My Life As a Mommy & a Wife said...

Hello! I found you on New Friends Friday. love your blog and would love for a follow back. have a great Friday.= )

Kathy said...

That's so exciting you are getting certified! I can't wait to read about it....