Pages

Uberlibrariana


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Excuses!


Is there something you don't like about your life right now? It could be your weight, your house, your job, your financial situation... whatever it is, I have great new. Are you ready?
"I'm ready!"

You can change it!

Wow. Did you hear that? Let me say it again:

You can change it!

It just takes a series of choices, one after another.
Today I want you to make a list. I want you to list 5 things that you want to be different in your life.

Then, I want you to list possible solutions. Be careful (and aware) of any excuses that pop into your brain:
"That's too expensive."
"I'm too old."
"I don't have enough time."
Those "excuses"? Don't write them down. Focus on SOLUTIONS. Yes, you may in a situation where you can't change things right now. Your job, your financial situation, and other things may take time to change. But they *can* change?
And you can take steps toward change today. They can be small, but a step of any size is still a step, and it will get you closer to your goal.

If you'd like to share your list below, you can. Or you can keep it to yourself. But do me (and yourself) a favor, and make that list. Make a difference in your life, and take those steps TODAY!
(Source)

1 comment:

fancy nancy said...

Love this Sarah! I'm making those small changes each day...I know one day change will come!!